The murder of children though abortion is the leading cause of death in this state, and has been for decades, yet the establishment has failed at bringing justice for these children. We also have failed to keep our politicians accountable to their duty to obey God’s law and be a voice for the voiceless. We will no longer sit back and watch our politicians use our children as political footballs or talking points for re-election. Not anymore. The time to stop the compromise and stand up for our pre-born is now.
From day one, there will be an abolition bill written that has 5 components:
- Outlaws Abortion from Fertilization: Children are human beings before they have heartbeats and before implantation, therefore cannot be abandoned. Texas style heartbeat bills sacrifice children without heartbeats so that they can gain the ones with heartbeats. We can't fight child sacrifice with child sacrifice. All children must be protected at any age.
- No Exceptions: Children of rape and incest are humans who deserve protection. Disabled children deserve protection. God loves these children and we cannot withold protection for them because they are disabled or because of the sins of their father.
- Criminalizes Abortion as Murder: The pro-life community likes to say that "abortion is not healthcare", yet all of their laws are written under the health code. It is the pro-life politicians that has made abortion healthcare. If we really believe that these children are human beings, then we must act like it. Abortion is murder and the criminal code must be amended. All murder charges must be tried through the courts, with all constitutional protections in place just as it would if the victim was a born child.
- Defy Roe and any federal rulings: The Supreme Court, under majority Republican justices brought us Roe and Casey. They have affirmed Roe many times. They may be the supreme court but they are not the supreme being. We must obey God rather than men by not submitting to the rulings of 9 lifetime lawyers who say we must kill our children.
- Repeals all laws that allow for abortion: Republican pro-life laws codify the circumstances of when, where, and how you can kill a child. An abolition bill must repeal all iniquitous decrees that compromise of Gods command not to murder.
Medical Freedom and Privacy
We have endured years of lock downs and lies, yet the establishment politicians have failed to adequately defend our rights. Our churches were shut down. Two weeks to stop the spread became three jabs to feed your family. We cannot allow a medical apartheid through vaccine passports and mandates. Medical freedom is a basic human right.
Constitutional, PermitLess Concealed Carry
The Second Amendment is critical to preserving our freedom. We must gain ground and reassert our constitutional rights. We need constitutional, permitless concealed carry, freedoms that 20 states now have with North Carolina lagging behind. We should not have to buy our rights back from the government. In addition, Red Flag laws must never be allowed into North Carolina law. Red Flag laws destroy our 1st, 2nd, 4th ,5th, 6th, 9th, and 14th amendments and are a major threat to a free and open society.
School Choice Educational Vouchers
CRT, transgenderism, and socialist ideologies have taken over the public school system, endangering the next generation of youth. Educational funds should follow the child, and the parents should decide where the child goes, whether that is public, private, or homeschool. Once the government monopoly on education is broken, then they will have to compete on merit for your child’s education. My aim is to enable parents to have the most control over their child's educational future.
The establishment has failed us. If you want what you have been getting over the past years, keep voting for the same politicians who gave it to you. I believe its time for a change. We have the duty and obligation to stand up for what is right and fight for our children’s future. Join me on May 17th to change the course of this state and nation.
--Abolitionist David Buboltz
"Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute." – Proverbs 31